Friday, January 10, 2014

Clyde Machine - Dangerfairy [CLIP]

The last time I featured Clyde Machine was for his Je Peux. EP which came out not too long ago. In all honesty, despite how much I loved Je Peux, it really can't hold a candle to how much I am looking forward to this next release.

Wonderfully fanciful and exceptionally gritty, Dangerfairy fuses the dark side of dubstep with something a little more whimsical. And personally, I'm loving the match up. Couple that with a few choice samples from Legend Of Zelda, and you've got a nerd's anthem. I've listened to the full track, and the clip is really only a taste of what you're gonna get.

Dangerfairy comes as the first single from Clyde Machine's upcoming EP, due for release sometime in mid-February. It features two original tracks - Dangerfairy, and a drum and bass tune titled Freezing Run. There are also four remixes to accompany the original mixes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment